Wednesday, January 13, 2010

You're Sweet



Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday. It's hump day which means I get to come home in two days, yay! :) My card today uses 60's Tilda. I think she's one of my favorite Tilda's, I just love her :) I colored her with copics and then cut her out. I added Glossy Accents to her lollipop and Diamond Stickles to her dress, hair ribbons, and skirt. All cardstock is by Stampin Up (Barely Banana and Pretty in Pink). The design paper is from DCWV Nana's Nursery Girl's stack. I used my circle nesties to cut out the circle panel. I also used my Threading Water edge punch on the design paper. I added some pink with yellow roses from Wild Orchid Crafts to the corner and a pink bow. The sentiment is from Studio G. What do you think?

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you are all having a wonderful week. I'll see you back here tomorrow :)

Hugs, Christine

7 comments:

Annie said...

so cute! love the pretty colours you used for this card.
hugs, annie x

Good Kardma by Jules said...

What a precious card. Love the DP and the layout of the card.

bumblebee creations said...

this is SO SWEET!! Yummy flowers too!!

Danni said...

Such an adorable card!!

Lyn S said...

This is such a pretty card!

marsha said...

What a cutie! Super design!

Hugs,
Marsha

Ila said...

I love this Sweet and Gorgeous card!!..the colors and papers are Fabulous!!...Hugs, Ila

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company