Saturday, April 4, 2009

Faux Stitching Tutorial

Hi everyone and Happy Saturday! I'm so sorry it's been so long since my last post, I've been under the weather this week. I do have a card finished and will hopefully post it later today. I wanted to share an awesome tutorial with you on faux stitching. Danni, a DT sister for Susana's Custom Art and Card Design, has prepared an awesome tutorial on faux stitching on Susana's store blog, Follow Your Heart. Make sure to check it out when you get a chance.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll be back later today with a project for you.

Hugs, Christine :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope that you feel better soon hun. hugs rachxx

Brandi said...

Hope you are feeling better!!

Smiles,

Brandi

Lyn S said...

Hope you feel better soon Christine!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company