Wednesday, December 3, 2008

More Exciting News! :)

Hi everyone,

I have more exciting news to share with you today. Susana over at Susana's Custom Art & Card Design has asked me to be a Guest Designer for her store!!! I'm so excited to work with Susana and all the members of the DT and the Guest DT, all these ladies are fabulous! Susana's store is wonderful! She carries the fairies I've been making lately, as well as tons of other wonderful stamps and products. I'm so honored, thank you so much Susana for this opportunity.

I hope to be back today (if not today, definitely tomorrow morning) with another project for you. Hope you are all having a wonderful day. Make sure to check out Susana's aweseome store. I'll be back soon.

Big Hugs, Christine :)

8 comments:

Rach said...

congratulations Christine, wonderful news. I shall look forward to seeing your dt creations. hugs rachxx

Danni said...

So excited to be working with you! You are awesome!

fishlips said...

Wow Congratulations...what a Honor!!!!

Virginia Killmore said...

Wow how awesome!

Ila said...

Congratulations Christine!! Your creations are so Fabulous...and these fairies are Gorgeous!!...Hugs, Ila

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is exciting news!

Lyn S said...

Congratulations...you deserve it with the beautiful artwork you do!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company