Saturday, September 27, 2008

My first blog award!



Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful Saturday. I received this fabulous blog award (and my first blog award) from Jeanette. Check out her fabulous blog here . Thank you SO much Jeanette, this was so sweet of you. I would like to pass this award on to everyone who has visited my blog. I'm so touched by all the sweet comments you all have left me, it really means a lot! :)

Well, hopefully I'll be back later today with a card posting. I've had a terrible sinus headache for the last couple of days so I've gotten a little behind. I'll definitely be back tomorrow at the latest. Take care everyone.

Hugs, Christine :)

2 comments:

Annie said...

congratulations on your award. and I do hope your sinus headache has gone away - there's a lot of them about at the moment - not good. hugs, annie x

塔尼娅 said...

YOu are welcome :)

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company