Friday, September 12, 2008

Halloween Hedgehog




Hello everyone,

I have a pretty simple card for you today. My main image is from a retired SU set called Halloween Hedgehogs (I just love this set!). I inked the image in Memento black ink and stamped it onto Georgia Pacific cardstock. I then colored it with my copic markers. I cut it out using my circle nestabilities and then cut out scallops, also using nesties, out of SU's Pumpkin Pie followed by SU's Chocolate Chip. I then created my card base, which measures 4 1/4 by 5 1/2, out of Chocolate Chip and mounted on top of that Pumpkin Pie. I then tied a ribbon (from Michael's dollar bin) around my designer paper (which is from DCWV's Nana's Nursery stack, baby boy) and then adhered the DP to my card base. I then adhered the stamped image onto the card base using dimensioanls. I stamped my sentiment, which is a $1 Studio G stamp from M's, onto Pumpkin Pie with SU's Chocolate Chip ink. I used SU's 1 3/8 circle punch to punch the sentiment out and then used SU's scalloped circle punch to punch out the scalloped circle. I then adhered the sentiment with dimensionals.

For some finishing touches, I used my white gel pen to put white dots around the scallops on the sentiment. I also added an orange prima with a rhinestone center (from M's) on the top right corner.

I'd love to hear what you think. Thanks so much for stopping by. More tomorrow.

Hugs,

Christine :)

1 comment:

Carmen said...

I like this card. Very cute.

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company