Monday, August 25, 2008

Let's Do Lunch



Happy Monday! :) Mine started out pretty crazy, but it's starting to slow down a bit.

For my card today, I inked up my new Summer on the Patio set from Flourishes. I stamped the table and chairs in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and staped them onto Georgia Pacific cardstock, then colored them with my copic markers. I then added the tea glasses and the chandelier. I then mounted the image onto SU's Grey cardstock followed by Real Red. I then created my card base (which measures 5 1/2 by 5 1/2) and then layered SU's Grey cardstock followed by Real Red, followed by Grey. I used SU's ticket corner punch on all corners. I then mounted the main image with dimensionals onto the card base. I then stamped the sentiment from My Favorite Things Meet Me At The Cafe Set using Versafine Black ink. For a finishing touch, I added pearls to the corners and primas.

I'd love to hear what you think. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! :)

Christine :)

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company