Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Boo!




Hi all,

I have seen so many cute Halloween cards on the various blogs I visit and on Splitcoast, so I decided to try my hand at one.

For my card today, I stamped Riley the moose (dressed as the cutest witch I've ever seen :)) from Hanna Stamps with Memento black ink onto Georgia Pacific cardstock. I then colored him in with my copic markers. Next, I cut Riley out using my nestabilities. I then cut scalloped circles out of SU's Elegant Eggplant and Basic Black, also using Nestabilities. I then created my card base, which measures 5x7, out of Elegant Eggplant. I then layed on top of that Basic Black, followed by Halloween designer paper from K & Co. Next, I created two strips of Elegant Eggplant and mounted Halloween designer paper from DCWV on top of that. I then mounted the strips onto the card base using dimensionals. I then inked the edges of the circle Riley image with Basic Black SU ink and then mounted that onto the scalloped circles. I then mounted the image onto the two strips using dimensionals. Finally, I stamped the sentiment (which is a Studio G dollar stamp from Michaels) onto Elegant Eggplant and adhered it to the right strip.

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks so much for stopping by :)

Christine :)

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company